Capacity Building Programs and Partners:
- Baltimore City Local Contractor Development Program - designed to assist local companies with technical assistance and bonding as related to construction projects with the Department of Public Works and the Department of Transportation.
- Annual Procurement and Outreach Fair - comprehensive procurement fair featuring workshops, business opportunities, and networking sessions with City buyers for all agencies.
- Women’s Business Forum – an opportunity for business women to meet other business women in and around the City of Baltimore and to hear from various City agencies representatives that procure goods and services that they provide.
- Vendor Seminar Series - to expose business owners to the proper policies, procedures and processes, including the law for conducting business with the City of Baltimore.
- Small Business Resource Center - partner that provides training and education in a variety of business development areas.
- Baltimore Development Corporation - advocate for minority inclusion and participation on equity projects utilizing public funding, specifically for the West Side.
- East Baltimore Development, Inc. (EBDI) - partner to link businesses for inclusion in all aspects of the development of the East Baltimore Biotechnology Park.
- Baltimore City Department of Housing and Community Development - facilitator for those looking to build relationships for business opportunities in City's housing industry
- Greater Baltimore Committee - partner to bridge the gap between small and large business entities.